The Worship & Music ministry team is charged with managing our communal times for worshiping God.
- We plan and facilitate the weekly worship services.
- We work as a team to coordinate worship assistants, lectionary readers, communion assistants, ushers, greeters, acolyte, crucifer, special music, and sound system volunteers.
- We choose hymns that blend with the scripture of the week.
- We plan special seasonal services such as Advent and Lent.
- We work to make the sanctuary and the services worshipful.
- We maintain and stock all sacristy items such as communion bread, wine, grape juice, oil and wicks for candles, and altar linens.
- We change the paraments to represent the colors of each church season.
- We plan, budget, and print the weekly worship bulletin.
- We keep track of attendance and pass on names listed on the bulletin tear-offs to Pastor and/or ministry teams.
- We write the prayers of the people for the worship service.
- We coordinate special music with the pianist and choir director.
If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail the Worship and Music Team.